Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Least we Forget CP- The story of Altitude

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beagle79
Pro Sledder
Pro Sledder
Beagle79

eCoins: eCoins: : 23837

Least we Forget CP- The story of Altitude Empty
PostSubject: Least we Forget CP- The story of Altitude   Least we Forget CP- The story of Altitude I_icon_minitime24/02/09, 02:09 am

If you were around November- December 2007, then this should bring back memories; whether you like it or not.

If you've ever been to the pet shop in club penguin, then you know that there's always tons of people just waiting to get adopted. But there's one server that was the adoption capital of Club Penguin; Altitude.

But then, something happened; people started using the town center to find dates, "have fun", and ultimatly, get banned.

I don't know exactly when it started. Sometime in November, I guess. People started saying stuff like "Wanna ****, ****, **** ***, *** *******, etc. The town center was totally sexual language and ❤ s.

so I stodd there. And opened peoples player cards with a Arrow . And I ban reported then to mod mod. I remember I had so many people added to my ignore list, it took an hour to scroll through them all.

Well, eventually Altitude became a no-chat server, and the ❤ and ignor emotes were removed. Eventaully, the ❤ emote came back, which was totally rediculus to me.

The end. ( Thanks god!!!!)

thanks for listening, Guest!
Back to top Go down
Tromboli
Pizza Chef
Pizza Chef
Tromboli

eCoins: eCoins: : 22235

Least we Forget CP- The story of Altitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least we Forget CP- The story of Altitude   Least we Forget CP- The story of Altitude I_icon_minitime27/02/09, 06:20 am

i was there when it happened it was so weird and freaky i amost felt like being in a dating club(LOL)
Back to top Go down

Least we Forget CP- The story of Altitude
Page 1 of 1