Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rsnail, Epic fail on writing on clubpenguin. :p

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vineland
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
vineland

eCoins: eCoins: : 17736

Rsnail, Epic fail on writing on clubpenguin. :p Empty
PostSubject: Rsnail, Epic fail on writing on clubpenguin. :p   Rsnail, Epic fail on writing on clubpenguin. :p I_icon_minitime26/03/12, 12:11 am

Um What? rsnail was my buddy be for, But.. not anymore cause I hardly know what hes saying. 1.He said ''garrrry at the tawn''. 2.he said''Ga nowb or u well mLss it. And i guess he was saying''go now or u will miss it. :p Epic Fail. 3. He said''Whe u noat going''? AND i think he was saying. why are u not going. Then I said... Shut the **** up. And i got banned. LOL EPIC FAIL. Then when i got unbanned i deleted him. Its like i hardly know whats he sayin. Oh and he was at my igloo
Back to top Go down
vineland
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
vineland

eCoins: eCoins: : 17736

Rsnail, Epic fail on writing on clubpenguin. :p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rsnail, Epic fail on writing on clubpenguin. :p   Rsnail, Epic fail on writing on clubpenguin. :p I_icon_minitime26/03/12, 12:13 am

I think rsnail is like a 3 year old. :p
Back to top Go down

Rsnail, Epic fail on writing on clubpenguin. :p
Page 1 of 1