Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?

Go down 
+6
thecoolstarr
Tgpcds
Md0412
popcicle98
John
coolgirl342
10 posters
AuthorMessage
coolgirl342
Pizza Chef
Pizza Chef
coolgirl342

eCoins: eCoins: : 22524

What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? Empty
PostSubject: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 02:10 am

Since Im already talking about usernames here I go again.

How did you pick your penguin's name or was it even originally created by you?

I'll
start this off: My sister and her friend made the penguin Coolgirl one
day. They used it once and got it banned for saying inappropriate
words. That summer I found it saved on my computer so I
decided that I would be too lazy to make my own so I took Cool for
myself and my sister and her friend let me have it. I don't know how
they got the name Coolgirl, I think they are just random like that Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
John
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
John

eCoins: eCoins: : 49508

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 02:16 am

Well I used to play games on "Game House" This was years ago. I made a account name something, idk remember. Anyways it was taken, so instead they gave me a few suggestions, and Dq231 was a suggestion. I guess it just stuck with me as a screen name. I mean, I do like Dairy Queen, but that's another story. When I signed up with cp, I used that name as well. I guess I may end up using that name forever.
Back to top Go down
http://penguin-island.co.cc
popcicle98
Pizza Chef
Pizza Chef
popcicle98

Location : Fighting hoards of demented puffles. Its a Halloween tradition.
eCoins: eCoins: : 21867

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 02:26 am

I got my penguin name (popcicle98) because of my beta penguin of which was banned (popzicle97) I knew I spelt them BOTH wrong but it was by accident. I got the idea for popcicle because I thought that it was a game about penguins but all the names like icey or icicle were taken... so I came up with popsicle by combining icey and icicle.
But I spelled it wrong twice. XD
Back to top Go down
http://cpsnowzone.wordpress.com
Md0412
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
Md0412

eCoins: eCoins: : 22570

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 03:13 am

i got my penguin name by th first letter of my name the first letter of my last name and then my birthday date
Back to top Go down
http://md412.wordpress.com
Tgpcds
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tgpcds

eCoins: eCoins: : 29031

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 03:23 am

I ended up using Tgpcds because I had a VERY old YouTube in early 2007, yes you can ask me about its history, it was quite okay back then, I was inspired by one of my friends that played CP, and I had 3 friends that always played it, and before I always used Skype, but I no longer use it because I kept being bothered, but when I was invited to a conversation, they all kept saying CP, I was banned on CP, yada yada yada, then I said, What's Club Penguin, or CP? They said its a fun virtual game, I typed clubpenguin.com and registered, when they never did that re-model, or site maintenance that lasted for a day, And my show used to be TGP and CDS back then, it wasn't about CP, it was about video games and stuff, but when I got introduced to CP, early 2008, I quit that old account, made a new one, quit that account, and made another one, quit that one, and now Instead of TGP and CDS, I decided to merge it together and make it TGPCDS Productions, and that's how I got my penguin's name, it was supposed to be backwards like Cdstgp, but Cds would sound like you're saying CDs, like multiple CD's Razz

And my last YT account is cptgpcds. That's how I got my penguin name.

EDIT: By the way, I joined CP during the beginning of the St. Patrick's Party.

Wink
Back to top Go down
John
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
John

eCoins: eCoins: : 49508

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 04:00 am

Tgpcds wrote:
I ended up using Tgpcds because I had a VERY old YouTube in early 2007, yes you can ask me about its history, it was quite okay back then, I was inspired by one of my friends that played CP, and I had 3 friends that always played it, and before I always used Skype, but I no longer use it because I kept being bothered, but when I was invited to a conversation, they all kept saying CP, I was banned on CP, yada yada yada, then I said, What's Club Penguin, or CP? They said its a fun virtual game, I typed clubpenguin.com and registered, when they never did that re-model, or site maintenance that lasted for a day, And my show used to be TGP and CDS back then, it wasn't about CP, it was about video games and stuff, but when I got introduced to CP, early 2008, I quit that old account, made a new one, quit that account, and made another one, quit that one, and now Instead of TGP and CDS, I decided to merge it together and make it TGPCDS Productions, and that's how I got my penguin's name, it was supposed to be backwards like Cdstgp, but Cds would sound like you're saying CDs, like multiple CD's Razz

And my last YT account is cptgpcds. That's how I got my penguin name.

EDIT: By the way, I joined CP during the beginning of the St. Patrick's Party.

Wink
I kinda wondered how you got your name.
Back to top Go down
http://penguin-island.co.cc
thecoolstarr
Sensei Ninja
Sensei Ninja
thecoolstarr

eCoins: eCoins: : 28083

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 01:11 pm

Well all of the names that i wanted were taken, so i just typed in a random name...
Back to top Go down
Webz
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
Webz

eCoins: eCoins: : 22141

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 03:52 pm

Well,
My original name is "Webkinzblue" (I will tell you about the name webz in a little bit:]) ANYWAY, I went on tygirlz one day and went on the chat, and one girl said "do you have a clubpen****" (they censored it for some reason) and I was like "A clubpen?" So I went on Clubpen.com and it was some site that had these ads on it, and one of the ads were "Clubpenguin" so I clicked that (or I typed it in) and I registered. I got the name Webkinzblue cause I was addicted to the game Webkinz (cause on the signing up thing it said put your favorite thing and your favorite color) So I put my favorite thing (Webkinz) and my favorite color (Blue) and SOOO,I made that and I started playing on it. I joined in August 2007. NOW FOR MY NICKNAME. Well on a forum called Dockpenguins (by wweadam) I put myself as Webkinzblue (cause on this site called pengspace my friend Zsa10 introduced me to it.) And so after I signed it my friend zsa started calling me "Webz" and I was like.."What a cool name" So I told everyone to call me webz from now on. My old name used to be web or webby or webberz OR websta:] But Now its just Webz:]

Well..thats my history:]
Back to top Go down
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29844

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 03:55 pm

Um I got my name Pokerman14 cause I played poker once and the cp took it out and put in Penguin61802061 and now im stuck with that name FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23171

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 04:00 pm

Mine is a sad story. Crying or Very sad I had a friend named Danney, and we would do everything together. Then, my mom told me that Danney got hit by a car and died. When I found out about Club Penguin, I decided to use his name followed by the number of the month his birthday was. That is how Danney09 came to be.
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com
rookie1125
rookie1125

eCoins: eCoins: : 23943

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime17/06/09, 04:18 pm

My name?ok il tell you how i got this name.
Well i named my penguin after the Disney character Mickey mouse So i putted my lucky numbers 6543 thats why i named my penguin Mickey 6543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?   What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the story behind how you picked you penguin's name?
Page 1 of 1