Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untitled Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaeriuraschi
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Zaeriuraschi

eCoins: eCoins: : 22512

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitime04/09/09, 01:54 am

Hi everyone! Back in June, I started working on a new story. It's about elves and a dragon who has yet to be introduced to the story. Here are the first two chapters, but I'm not done with Chapter Two yet.

More information is on this blog:
http://penglibrary.wordpress.com/

**Chapter One**

A very young Kishrylmian elf named Delvyréla Zefaltro sat on a chair in her small cottage, which was among the twenty in her village, Schalyrykk. It was a very humid summer day that was drawing to a close.

She fidgeted with a lock of her long, straight, brunette-red hair absentmindedly, staring at the ceiling.
“Delvyréla,” her mother, Latavyss, suddenly called out. “It’s time for dinner.”
“Okay,” replied Delvyréla. She walked at a somewhat ponderous pace towards the kitchen. A pleasant aroma drifted through the air. She breathed deeply, embracing it.
Without knowing why, she felt that something horrible was going to happen soon. This feeling had gotten stronger throughout the day, and at that moment, it was stronger than ever.
The family sat down together at the smooth, glossy rectangular table. Just as they began to eat, Delvyréla discovered the reason why she had been feeling so strange.
“ZÉLYNARIA!”
An elf whom they had never seen leaped spontaneously through a window, with a twisted, evil grin on his face. He had shaggy, uneven, short black hair that hung over his blood red eyes. He wore a black hooded sweatshirt, which seemed to be stained with blood. He also wore a cloak made out of the same material. It, too, was seemingly bloodstained.
I wonder why he waited until now to come barging in here, Delvréla thought irritably.
Her thoughts were interrupted as the elf began his attack, which was mostly directed towards her parents. His shouts of “Zegro!” and “Dejarralynryu!” rang throughout the entire village. Delvyréla instinctively tried to stop him. She ran into her bedroom, where her staff was laid on the leaf-green carpeted floor. Faint purple Kishrylmian gemstones brightly gleamed atop the staff as she reached for it.
Before she could do anything, the elf shouted, “Dejarralynru!” yet again. A bright, dazzling, black laser beam whirred across the cottage and shot Delvréla’s head. Dazed, she staggered back, crashing into a wall and slumping onto the floor.
After hearing all the commotion, Delvyréla’s fellow villagers suddenly rushed through the doorway. All of them held a staff in their hands. Delvyréla stared at them helplessly in disbelief.
After ten minutes, she suddenly felt her strength and energy return. “Everyone, get out of here. NOW,” she commanded the villagers. Despite the fact that she was only nine years old, they all fearfully backed away.
She brought her focus back to the elf, who was slowly murdering her parents. They could not defend themselves; they were tightly bound together against a wall by some sort of magical rope, which gave off an eerie blood red light.
Unsure of what to do next, she screamed, “Zadyzhelrémylyn!”
A white light projected from the tip of her staff and shot the elf squarely in the chest. He immediately dropped to the cold floor, staring blankly at Delvyréla. She felt impressed with herself, as she had never practiced that spell. She swiftly advanced upon the elf, trying to think of a question to ask him.
“Why are you trying to murder my parents, and what is your name?” she asked.
“I am trying to murder your parents because…” the elf started flatly. He then seemed to fall out of the spell’s manipulation. He whipped out his staff and muttered a few words that Delvyréla did not understand. A bright blue laser beam projected from the tip of his staff, and Delvréla fell to the floor, unconscious.
He turned around, and with a shout of “Zegro!” Delvyréla’s parents were dead.
The elf, whose name was Jifaltron, looked at Delvyréla somewhat indecisively. “Should I take her away now?” he asked himself aloud. He then decided, No. I’ll come back for her in a few years…

“What happened?” Delvyréla mumbled as she woke up, still leaning against a wall. She felt very weak, as if her energy had been taken away. Her eyelids also felt heavy; she struggled to keep them open. After only ten seconds, she let herself collapse on the floor. The faint beams of sunlight that dappled the floor almost blinded her.
After fifteen or so minutes, she sat up against the wall and swept lock of hair away from her face, then glanced around the cottage in horror and confusion.
Her parents lay limp and lifeless on the smooth, stony floor of the kitchen. Their untouched dinner remained on the table.
Who are those dead elves in the kitchen? Who killed them? Delvyréla thought. She looked down, noticing that her staff lay just a few inches away from her. She slowly picked it up, examining it.
Suddenly, an elf came barging through the door- her closest friend, Arryzério Fejaierr. It took a moment for Delvyréla to comprehend that.
“Delvyréla?” he called out, with a hint of nervousness in his voice. “Are you awake yet? It’s been two days, and I’m growing tired of having no one to talk with!”
Delvyréla stood up, trembling. “I’m right here,” she stated.
“Okay,” replied Arryzério, turning his head around to look at her. As he did this, his strawberry-blond hair swished in front of his attractive, pale blue eyes. “I’m sorry about the loss of your parents,” he said solemnly.
“What are you talking about?”
Arryzério stared at her, shocked. “You… you didn’t know? But you were right there when it happened!”
Delvyréla gazed at the ceiling, trying to convince whatever memory she had of the event to return. However hard she tried, her mind stayed almost completely blank. “I don’t remember it at all; maybe I was brainwashed,” she finally replied. As she said this, thoughts of dragons randomly began drifting across her mind. She suddenly remembered something. “Can’t Kazerreshrida dragons cure memory loss?” she said, convieniently changing the subject.
“I believe so,” answered Arryzério. “Or maybe their scales are used in a potion. Hopefully the dragons know.”
“Yes,” agreed Delvyréla, nodding gravely. “And there is a dragon herd in the mountain at the edge of the forest not very far away.”
“Wild dragons can be slightly dangerous,” warned Arryzério. “Are you sure you want to go there?”
Delvyéla pondered the question for a short while. If I remember what happened, she thought, I would most likely become depressed for the rest of my life. However, if I don’t, my only reason would be to avoid unhappiness, which would make me seem weak and somewhat shallow. Besides, shouldn’t I remember who my parents were?
“Yes” was her decision.

**Chapter Two**

As she and Arryzério strode out the door, the bright sunlight nearly blinded her, the same way it had when she had awoken from her coma-like state- but it was far worse this time. Feeling lightheaded, she stumbled under the leafy branch of an elm tree, trying to let her eyes adjust to the light.

What’s going on? She thought, completely baffled. This almost never happens to any elves in the world!
“Delvyréla, are you okay?” Arryzério asked, astounded.
To Delvyréla, his voice was drowned out, barely audible, and distant-sounding. She opened her eyes a bit, but all she could see was swirling darkness and an obscured image of someone- the elf who murdered her parents.

Delvyréla watched Jifaltron, standing in a dark room, with a twisted smirk on his face. Everything in there was black, with the exception of a faint blue light in the center of the room. The light’s source was the dull blue crystals on a dark brown staff. There was not much of a need for it though, as elves can see in the dark.
Other elves, dressed similarly to Jifaltron, surrounded him.
“I murdered her parents,” Jifaltron proclaimed. The other elves apparently had no need to ask whom this “her” was.
“I have also carefully organized a conspiracy… I’ll leave her alone for about a year and five months. I’ll then come back to Schalyrr-“
He then stopped abruptly and glanced around the room until his eyes met the angle from which Delvyéra watched everything.
“Ritécharrko lamfirra rynoeshléva!” Jifaltron exclaimed. His staff lit up. Hundreds of blood-red sparks flew from the crystals, quickly ascending in perfect, parallel lines.
When they reached the ceiling, all that Delvyréla could see was swirling darkness yet again.

“Delvyréla! Come ON already! How long are you going to keep this up?” Arryzério yelled, clearly infuriated. “This is the exact same thing that happened two days ago, except we’re outside!” He was correct.
Delvyréla opened her eyes and looked around Schalyrykk.
The twenty cottages in Schalyrykk were perfectly organized into five columns with four cottages each. Trees were scattered unevenly around the village, which was surrounded by an immense forest that covered most of Kishrylmia. The trees’ large, fresh, leafy branches were perfect for practicing the plant-controlling spell, Plantéma. Although the village’s landscape had changed just slightly over the past decade, its beauty remained as alluring to Delvyréla as it always had been.
She tore her eyes away from her surroundings and shifted her gaze towards Arryzério.
“Yes, I’m highly aware of that,” she said, glaring at him somewhat angrily. After this statement, Arryzério appeared to strongly regret what he had said to her. “I’m sorry,” he quickly apologized.
Together, Delvyréla and Arryzério ambled through the immense forest that covered the majority of Kishrylmia. It was even more lush and beautiful than Schalyrykk.
The relatively wide Lezyverre River cut and zigzagged through the forest with many plants growing alongside it; most of these plants were broad trees that towered over everything around them. Their enormous, leafy branches formed a canopy that weakly shielded the forest from things such as rain. There was also green grass, which strongly resembled its appearance in Schalyrykk, with each blade exactly the same size.
In the places where beams of sunlight dappled through the branches, a wide variety of rare Kishrylmian bushes, herbs, flowers, and other exotic plants sprouted through the nutrient-rich soil. One of the plants that stood out the most was a large bush. Its small leaves were dark green and shiny. Distracting and highly noticeable purple flowers grew on some of the branches. There were also many vines wrapped around several narrow trees.
Delvyréla was so absorbed in the forest’s beauty that she nearly forgot what she was supposed to be doing. “This is amazing,” she said, exhilarated. “I could stay in this forest all day.”
“Well, we can’t,” responded Arryzério. “Unless,” he continued, “you don’t want to remember what happened to your parents.”
“You’re right,” Delvyréla said, glancing around the forest. “However, we don’t know where the dragon cave is, so we probably will be here all day searching for it.”
Arryzério nodded. “True,” he acknowledged.

After an hour, Delvyréla felt quite bored. She glanced at Arryzério’s blank, emotionless face as they aimlessly roamed the forest, not uttering a single word.
Delvyréla suddenly felt tense. Her bright eyes flashed dimly for a moment, as her gracefully pointed ears seemed to perk up.
“What?” inquired Arryzério, staring at a pile of branches that had been snapped off of several trees.
Delvyréla was startled by her own actions. “I… I don’t know,” she stammered. As she said this, she felt a barrier in her mind, holding back the memory of her parents’ death. She had actually felt this since the moment she had awoken, but at this time, it was much more apparent.
She felt the barrier break slightly, and some memories of the event came flooding back. All her surroundings seemed to waver and fade as one small bit of the event began to replay in her head as if it were a movie. Within a few seconds, it was all she could see.
An elf whom she had never seen leaped spontaneously through a window, with a twisted, evil grin on his face. He had shaggy, uneven, short black hair that carelessly hung over his blood-red eyes and very pale skin. He wore a black hooded sweatshirt, which seemed to be stained with blood. He also wore a cloak made out of the same material. It, too, was seemingly bloodstained.
This would have continued if Delvyréla had not accidentally pulled herself out of the trance she was in, thus returning to the real world.
For a split second, her surroundings appeared jagged and tinted green.

Please tell me what you think of it!

~Zaeriuraschi
Back to top Go down
http://fyril.wordpress.com/
kittirox
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
kittirox

eCoins: eCoins: : 31778

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitime04/09/09, 12:18 pm

looks too long *whistles and walks away
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgoes123cp
thecoolstarr
Sensei Ninja
Sensei Ninja
thecoolstarr

eCoins: eCoins: : 27999

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitime04/09/09, 07:40 pm

I like it! Very Happy: Nice grammar.
Back to top Go down
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29760

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitime04/09/09, 09:43 pm

Yeah! Even Better than Rookies story. AND ITS WAYYYYYYYY LOOOOOOONG! It should be an e-book and be like a 2-chapter book and be in a series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
Zaeriuraschi
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Zaeriuraschi

eCoins: eCoins: : 22512

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitime04/09/09, 10:47 pm

There are going to be a lot more chapters, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://fyril.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled Story
Page 1 of 1