Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero Ds
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Hero Ds

eCoins: eCoins: : 29645

Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending) Empty
PostSubject: Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending)   Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending) I_icon_minitime07/06/09, 05:18 am

When We Last Left Off Reader Dq and Minybuddie where trapped on a ship and are hidding form rockhopper

Chapter 5. The 2 Stowaways

"now What" Dq said to minybuddie

"i dont know!" replied the frantic minybuddie

Well Readers they decided to hide and that what they did but what they did not realize that the boat was leaveing! well dq and minybuddie stayed hidden and slept and snuck there away around to get food and that but one day they were getting hungry and decided to have a midnight snack well they snuck out to do it and guess who was waiting for them! Rockhopper himself

"arrrg i knew that we had arselves some stowaways Ever since our food kept dissapearing!" Rockhopper Said

When all of a sudden They herd a giant CRACK! Of lightning! and they noticed a huge story comming on!

"arrrg Mand the lines try to keep her stedy!" Rockhopper shouted to Yarr

And They The Storm Hit Them!

Chapter 6. Washed Up

BUt Wait It Was Not A Storm That Hit Them It Was A Island And Next They All Eveacuated the boat to wait out the storm on the island,

2 days later.....

The storm had let up and They had finnaly realized this was no regular island it was not flat like the ice burg it had hills and trees. well readers rockhopper emidiatly wanted to mark this island his but instead he decided to let his stowaways have it Dq and minybuddie Liked the island And Made an agreement with rockhopper to tell people about it and bring them out to it! And thats what Rock Hopper Did And Dq and minybuddie Ran what we now know as penguin island!

THe End!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/herodscp
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23139

PostSubject: Re: Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending)   Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending) I_icon_minitime07/06/09, 01:00 pm

Good story. But, there are some minor mistakes. I gine it a 9.9999/10
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com
andrew3867
EPF Agent
EPF Agent
andrew3867

eCoins: eCoins: : 30606

PostSubject: Re: Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending)   Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending) I_icon_minitime07/06/09, 01:31 pm

congradulations!!!Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending) Happy0003
great story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending)   Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story of Penguin Island By Hero Ds (Ending)
Page 1 of 1