Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear

Go down 
5 posters

Did you uhuhuhhuh like it?
1 yes
The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_vote_lcap67%The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
2 no
The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_vote_lcap0%The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3.lets do the chocolate!
The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_vote_lcap33%The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Private
Pizza Chef
Pizza Chef
Private

eCoins: eCoins: : 22133

The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear Empty
PostSubject: The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear   The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_icon_minitime21/07/09, 03:43 am

Once upon a bannana,Theres a young hyper cam it could not record videos yet
one day it met rockhopper which rockhopper Rockhopper kicked the hypercam and he said "Pwned!"
the hypercam died and rockhopper Rockhopper was like IM A FIRIN MA LAZER!!And then his ship was like BOOM!and then this other penguin Penguin came and hes like "lets do the chocolate dance!"and then aunt arctic Aunt Artic came and she was like NO!You have to do it like this Uhhuhuhhuh thats how we like it!and then i came and i was like "I like turtles"so and then they went to the lighthouse beacon map rockhopper Rockhopper fell off and died aunt arctic Aunt Artic said Pwned! the penguin kicked Penguin aunt arctic Aunt Artic aunt arctic Aunt Artic died agent the agent discovered it was a puffle puffle eating a banna doing the chocolate and singing uhuhuh that how i like it THE END
Back to top Go down
vipansh
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
vipansh

eCoins: eCoins: : 36715

PostSubject: Re: The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear   The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_icon_minitime21/07/09, 10:31 am

Hahaha,kinda funny
Back to top Go down
kittirox
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
kittirox

eCoins: eCoins: : 31834

PostSubject: Re: The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear   The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_icon_minitime21/07/09, 12:06 pm

thats pretty stupid but very funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgoes123cp
solnce71
Aqua Grabber Pilot
Aqua Grabber Pilot
solnce71

eCoins: eCoins: : 24257

PostSubject: Re: The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear   The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_icon_minitime21/07/09, 01:58 pm

WTF funny
Back to top Go down
http://solnce71website.wordpress.com
Beagle79
Pro Sledder
Pro Sledder
Beagle79

eCoins: eCoins: : 23833

PostSubject: Re: The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear   The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_icon_minitime21/07/09, 11:07 pm

I just heard And Then hypercam kicked rockhopper and then rockhopper raped aunt arctic or something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear   The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The funniest,horriblest,stupidest story you will ever hear
Page 1 of 1