Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasico
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
Jasico

eCoins: eCoins: : 22929

Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)   Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) I_icon_minitime14/02/09, 07:21 pm

Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) Club_penguin_penguins
NOTE:viewer discression is advised as a penguin gets hurt and a little bit of blood comes out of him so please if you dont like the see that skip ahead!
NO SIGNAL FOUND----------SI----GN--AL-----FOUND-----W--EAA-K
*STATIC*
Narrator:I Couldnt resist Letting these penguins die so i let them get enjured but not dead.....
Agent:AHHHHHHHHH!(When Agents fall out of sky)
Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) Bomb
agent :OWWWWW MY BACK, OH I LANDED ON A LOG OHHHHHHHHHH, USALLY I NEVER GET HURT EVEN IF I FALL AND BLOOD IS COMING OUT OF ME.
ban /Evil clubpenguin creators:MWHAHAHA, USALLY YOU WOULDNT GET HURT AT ALL BUT WE PROGRAMMED YOU TO GET HURT
agent :I HATE YOU HUMANS, Accept your narrator
ban :I THOUGHT I BANNED YOU PENGUINS, WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK AROUND FIRST BEFORE I KILL YOU.
agent :Why are you keeping us alive
ban:BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SEE WHAT I DONE WITH CLUBPENGUIN THEN I KILLED YOU
agent :YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!
Gary :WE WONT ALLOW YOU!
ban :IT SEEMS GARY IS THE ONE YOU BROUGHT YOUR BACK WELL NOW IM GOING TO RE-PROGRAM GARY TO A DUMMY AND MAKE HIM SMART ENOUGH TO KILL YOU, MWHAHAH
Gary : I Starting to feel werid,AHHHHHHHHH......MWHAHAHA, DESTROY NEW PENGUIN AND agent
agent :GARY SNAP OUT OF IT
No /New penguin:NOOO GARY!
Gary ban :IM EVIL BANNED GARY
agent :WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!*Jumps in Water and swims away to the iceberg with New penguin
Arrow /Narrator:When they got to the iceberg they saw a penguin named R2dpenguin66
Saying:
Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) Clubpenguinfire
agent :What happened?
R2:Clubpenguin is one fire and a scary voice keeps saying Clubpenguin is going to die with eveything on it!
No :We have to stop ban
R2: ban who?
agent : ban is a...
Gary ban :SURPRISE, SURPRISE
agent : slaps Gary real hard!
Gary :OW, Finally i am free!, Heres some blue prints we can use to defeat the humans!
Note:My friend had some pics of the blue prints as you can see him in the backround
Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) Gary
agent Very interesting Exclamation
Gary Thank you Exclamation
No lets go and see if the plan works Very Happy
Chapter 3 the invention
Gary There all done
Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) Earthquake_driller_gear
agent I Will sit where the Gear is Exclamation
No I Call the driver seat Exclamation
Gary Nope i get to drive because i made the invention
No i hate you
Gary :Let us Drill To the Center of Clubpenguin where the main controls are
agent There main controls?
Gary Yes
agent WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US IN THE FIRST PLACE
Arrow This took a LONG time so im going to skip ahead
Chapter 20 The Control room
agent Its the control room!
Gary im going to shut it off!
Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) Agent_G
ban :NOOOOOOOOOOOOO*Static* -----------
Gary clubpenguin penguin is ours again
All penguins of clubpenguin:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
THE END..... For now
Sneak peek and next story
The Penguins Species is almost up, The alien species just began
Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) 1114_space-adventure2
The next story begans on February 17
New characters, and old brains stick together to the end!

Last edited by Jasico on 15/02/09, 05:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincommand.wordpress.com
Rocketnuma
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Rocketnuma

eCoins: eCoins: : 23739

Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)   Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) I_icon_minitime14/02/09, 07:30 pm

Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Jasico
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
Jasico

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)   Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) I_icon_minitime15/02/09, 04:18 pm

My story is finally finished, in two days i will make a new story with aliens in it Very Happy
i need a rest
Back to top Go down
kittirox
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
kittirox

eCoins: eCoins: : 31866

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)   Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) I_icon_minitime15/02/09, 04:40 pm

that was an awesome story
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgoes123cp
Jasico
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
Jasico

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)   Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) I_icon_minitime15/02/09, 05:15 pm

Theres 3 parts to it read all 3 to find out whats going on Very Happy and thanks
Back to top Go down
Watex202
Watex202

eCoins: eCoins: : 24620

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)   Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) I_icon_minitime15/02/09, 06:48 pm

AWESOME story!
Back to top Go down
http://watex202.wordpress.com
Jasico
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
Jasico

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)   Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) I_icon_minitime15/02/09, 10:39 pm

Watex202 wrote:
AWESOME story!
Thanks very much but check the first and second part first and it will make alot more sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)   Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures of the Agents:Were back, Were Better than ever(Final,Includes pics)
Page 1 of 1