Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Rate Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ryzack
Night Club DJ
Night Club DJ
ryzack

eCoins: eCoins: : 23836

How to Rate Guide Empty
PostSubject: How to Rate Guide   How to Rate Guide I_icon_minitime08/06/09, 02:03 am

Also please refer to Tgpcds's topic about Critism.

When rating you always want to give a high rate even if it is bad. If you think it's bad in any case rate it over half. Just give suggestions and what to improve on. Remember to ALWAYS give a conclusion at the end or a "Good job!", "That is amazing" at the end.

There is 2 types of rating. (By the most popular and used)
Type 1: #/10. This rating is for the people who look at the picture more harder. For an example you are looking at the topic. You want to look hard at where words and places and spaces that would be needed to look neater.

Type 2: #/5. One of the most popular it is used for people who take a quick glare (sometimes) at the picture and moves on.

Example: Rate this with both types

How to Rate Guide 1qiqu1

You want to rate the house NOT ME Razz

So heres some examples with type 1:
Quote :
I give it a 6/10. It is too crowded! And why the heck is there a fish Smile? I think it could use some editing. It is overcrowded! But I like how you put the pond below the tea table. I also liked the Bird Bath. It represents birds that are nature. I think the Card Jitsu statue thing is kind of cool! So overall 6/10.

Type 2:
Quote :
I give it a 3/5. Although it is overcrowded I like the Dojo based house. Good job!

Congratulations you have rated a picture fairly! No you don't have to rate my dojo, yours would probably be better than mine anyday Smile

+ rep if this helped you or click the "Thanks" button!

Until then!
Waddle on!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RyzackCP
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29764

How to Rate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Rate Guide   How to Rate Guide I_icon_minitime08/06/09, 02:14 am

Thanks for the guide! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
John
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
John

eCoins: eCoins: : 49428

How to Rate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Rate Guide   How to Rate Guide I_icon_minitime08/06/09, 03:31 am

stickied*
Back to top Go down
http://penguin-island.co.cc
Sponsored content

How to Rate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Rate Guide   How to Rate Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Rate Guide
Page 1 of 1