Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

adventures in penguin island!part2.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rookie1125
rookie1125

eCoins: eCoins: : 23915

adventures in penguin island!part2. Empty
PostSubject: adventures in penguin island!part2.   adventures in penguin island!part2. I_icon_minitime02/06/09, 03:41 pm

Runescape came and attacked penguin island,everybody was running to the mountain.Daffy said:Hey Mickey your cousin really needs to run faster.They look at chubby talking alone.Chubby said:cant run needs food now.And the Runescape soldiers were near Chubby but Chubby had burped.The burp was all over the island.Jesse said:uhh yuck why does he do that.Rocketnuma said:youll get use to it.They finally got on top of the mountain and found a cave.Kittirocks said:Hey look runestone.Billy:uhh what now?Kittirocks:you know a runestone,long ago when clubpenguin was in the beta testing party beta testers were finding these runestones all over the island.But Runescape camed and tried too take them away Rockehopper scattered them around the world so nobody can use there powers to destroy the world...until now.Mickey grabbed the runestone and they runned into the cave.In the cave they found the others.Ryzack said:hey im ryzack those are the islands admins Dq,minybuddie and tgcpds.Andreasmich said:Wow,cool you made this island very awesome.Dq said:thank you,Now how the heck do we get out of here!.They were searching for the exit until tgpcds found the exit door.And walked out but the Runescape soldiers were on the otherside to attack...to be continued.
Back to top Go down
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29816

PostSubject: Re: adventures in penguin island!part2.   adventures in penguin island!part2. I_icon_minitime02/06/09, 11:24 pm

Same as before 3/5. You really need to practice your grammer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23143

PostSubject: Re: adventures in penguin island!part2.   adventures in penguin island!part2. I_icon_minitime03/06/09, 12:45 am

I'm in the story as a cameno apperance, YAY!!! Very Happy: But due to grammer, 3.9/5
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com
rookie1125
rookie1125

eCoins: eCoins: : 23915

PostSubject: Re: adventures in penguin island!part2.   adventures in penguin island!part2. I_icon_minitime03/06/09, 03:42 pm

ok first i really know english(I am not american)second im just too distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adventures in penguin island!part2.   adventures in penguin island!part2. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adventures in penguin island!part2.
Page 1 of 1