Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rookie1125
rookie1125

eCoins: eCoins: : 23895

mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats Empty
PostSubject: mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats   mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats I_icon_minitime27/02/09, 01:44 pm

hello i wont post pictures cause i dont know how to put pictures.here is the news news
ok lets start
the new pins is at the iceberg on lower left.rockhopper ship has a glicth!go to the beach and wacth its name on the back it say migrateur its french for migratorthey will fix it soon or later.the new pirate catalog IS IN! the old backgropund is back sob Crying or Very sad it used to be rare.and theres a secret but im not telling...ok il tell click ob the island on wall map and you will get a portal window perfect to make a ship. guess what i found A WHITE PUFFLE to see it go to the to do lsit of rockhopper look closely at the picture with yarr youll see it.
In other news the white puffle is at the game too and yarr is missing!OR is rockhopper is taking him for a walk what is rockhopper giving away?plz tell me.
well thats all the time we have :pirat: my newspaper will be here each friday at noon or morning.
Back to top Go down
solnce71
Aqua Grabber Pilot
Aqua Grabber Pilot
solnce71

eCoins: eCoins: : 24237

PostSubject: Re: mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats   mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats I_icon_minitime27/02/09, 09:15 pm

rockhopper is walking yarr (: :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://solnce71website.wordpress.com
evangeline5432
Penguin Surfer
Penguin Surfer
evangeline5432

eCoins: eCoins: : 22570

PostSubject: Re: mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats   mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats I_icon_minitime02/03/09, 01:46 pm

Um I think this should go in CP cheats...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/evangeline5432
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats   mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mickeys cp newspaper:febuary 27 cheats
Page 1 of 1