Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clubpenguin Cheats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charizard274
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
Charizard274

eCoins: eCoins: : 22235

Clubpenguin Cheats Empty
PostSubject: Clubpenguin Cheats   Clubpenguin Cheats I_icon_minitime27/02/09, 06:08 am

1. New Aqua Grabber guide. Probably the hardest game in Club Penguin, find a Completest Guid on How To Beat Aqua Grabber.
2.Easy login without going back to the Club Penguin home page.Use The button refresh or F5 Instead of hitting the log out Button.To avoid the risk of loosing items from this.
Skipping The Astro Barrier Levels.pressing 1, 2, or 3 to go to level 10, 20 Or You Could do an Number at:30 Or menu,Once You’ve Pressed The Start Button.
Easyest Aqua Grabber Win.bringing the pink Puffle with you,If you ever Run Out of air it will give You a bubble.
1000 Coins Jetpack Adventure by beating jetpack adventure without getting a coin, you receive a 1000 coin bonus.Easy Surfing can be done by using different surf boards (especially silver). From the sports catalog.
18. Rainbow Bracelet is at the end of the Rockhopper stow away book in the book room. It is free.
19. Rockhopper’s key is located at the end of his year book (journal) in the book room. Throw fast snowballs by pressing T and clicking places really fast.
22. Snowballs from invisible penguin by using the throwing snowballs fast cheat
3.Expert levels in Astro Barrier can be found between levels 30 and 31 by waiting 30
seconds and then shooting the blue ship that shows up.Talk out of the chat bubble by saying something with no spaces such as, “WWWWWWW” and some of the words will be outside of the chat bubble!.
28. Players in room can be seen by clicking the button between your buddies and your ignore list.
29. Bean count perfect is acheived by unloading all 5 trucks and winning the game. You will receive a 60 coin bonus.
30. Yearbook old pin cheats can be found by going in the 2005 - 2006 year book and finding the secrets in each month starting with March. You will end up finding every pin!
31. Blank chat bubble can be done by Walk on water at the dock by walking onto the water to the right of the wooden dock. (Shore) You can also walk on the water at the ice burg by standing beside aqua grabber.
33. Puffle walk on walls and water by moving your penguin close to a wall or water. Your puffle should be in or on the wall where regular penguins can’t stand
just pressing space bar and then the send button on your chat bar as a message. Easy lifes In The Game astro Barrier.on level 7 when the screen help tells you about the block for another life, shoot the one on that screen and you will receive an easy life Once You Do That step you get another Life just like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Kingpenguins.forumotion.com
evangeline5432
Penguin Surfer
Penguin Surfer
evangeline5432

eCoins: eCoins: : 22586

Clubpenguin Cheats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Cheats   Clubpenguin Cheats I_icon_minitime05/03/09, 02:17 pm

Cool...I did not know the "Easyest Aqua Grabber Win.bringing the pink Puffle with you,If you ever Run Out of air it will give You a bubble." one!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/evangeline5432
Beagle79
Pro Sledder
Pro Sledder
Beagle79

eCoins: eCoins: : 23829

Clubpenguin Cheats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Cheats   Clubpenguin Cheats I_icon_minitime11/04/09, 02:49 pm

I'm an Aqua Grabber Driver, so I knew that. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
thecoolstarr
Sensei Ninja
Sensei Ninja
thecoolstarr

eCoins: eCoins: : 28051

Clubpenguin Cheats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Cheats   Clubpenguin Cheats I_icon_minitime11/04/09, 04:33 pm

Kool, where did yo find these cheats?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clubpenguin Cheats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Cheats   Clubpenguin Cheats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clubpenguin Cheats
Page 1 of 1