Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know why clubpenguin exclusives stole our name!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vineland
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
vineland

eCoins: eCoins: : 17892

I know why clubpenguin exclusives stole our name! Empty
PostSubject: I know why clubpenguin exclusives stole our name!   I know why clubpenguin exclusives stole our name! I_icon_minitime25/03/12, 09:35 pm

At google when you try to find our forum and you typed clubpenguin exclusives you only see a differnt forum right? well they stole our name. Before when you type clubpenguin exclusives it shows our forum. So now we have to type clubpenguinexclusives.forumotion.net. You have to type it the long way. So clubpenguin exclusives stole our name. Sad sad.
Back to top Go down
vineland
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
vineland

eCoins: eCoins: : 17892

I know why clubpenguin exclusives stole our name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know why clubpenguin exclusives stole our name!   I know why clubpenguin exclusives stole our name! I_icon_minitime25/03/12, 09:40 pm

Man i wanna report soo much. But we need more people to report them. Cause there getting more people at that forum. Its easy to find them when you type clubpenguin forums and clubpenguin exclusives. They made it easy to find that forum. But for my option they :censored:. I think there boring.
Back to top Go down

I know why clubpenguin exclusives stole our name!
Page 1 of 1