Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
«nînJÂ mÛTt™»
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
«nînJÂ mÛTt™»

eCoins: eCoins: : 21923

WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009 Empty
PostSubject: WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009   WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009 I_icon_minitime19/10/09, 02:50 pm

WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009, Palacio De Los Deportes October 18th Results

As usually Tony Chymel came as ring announcer

The opening pyros went on and went AWESOME!

- Cryme Tyme b. The Hart Dynasty.
Shad got the win connecting his finisher, knocking Tyson Kidd off.
Where was Mutt?: I was at ringside, with a sign saying "It`s Cryme Tyme in MEXICO!" I was like OMG when Shad pointed at my sign.

- Michelle McCool b. Natalya and Mickie James in a Triple Threat to retain the Women`s Championship.
McCool got the win after she kicked Mickie with a kick to the head.
Where was Mutt?: Sending kisses to the divas and they answered me with a kiss! WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009 332330

- Finlay b. Drew McLyntre
McLyntre made and entrance saying how he is great and he doesn`t like Mexico. Finlay got a Mexico flag from the crowd. McLyntre went into the crowd at ringside to hide himself. Finlay got the win after the ref was distracted and hit Drew with the shelailegh.
Where was Mutt?: Faced Drew McLyntre face at face insulting him with the LOSER signal.

- William Regal b. The Hurricane.
Many fans as me expected R-Truth. Regal got the win after hitting Hurricane with the knee.

- John Morrison b. Matt Hardy to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
It was an awesome match! It lasted about 30 mins. Matt turned heel for a momment when he shaked hands with Morrison and clotheslined him. Morrison got the win after hitting the Starship Pain on Hardy.
Where was Mutt?: Behind Matt telling him to do it for Jeff.

- Christian b. Ezekiel Jackson to retain the ECW Championship.
Regal managed Zeke. ECW GM Tiffanny was the special guest announcer, she came with a damaged arm. Christian got the win after hitting the Killswitch.
Where was Mutt?: When Christian was searching for the #1 Mexican Peep, he pointed me and spotlights went on me!

- Batista and Rey Mysterio b. Kane and Dolph Ziggler.
The crowd was, obviously, behind Rey and Batista. They got the win after Mysterio hit the 619 at Ziggler and Kane....at the same time! Batista then Spinebustered Kane and Mysterio did the West Coast Pop to Ziggler. Batista pinned Ziggler.
Where was Mutt?: Shaking hands with Batista at ringside!

- The Undertaker b. CM Punk to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
It was pretty the time to leave, it was boring. Punk knocked the ref out when he reversed a chokeslam. Punk also hit a chairshot on Taker but just got the 2 count (wich was slow). Taker got the win Tombstoning Punk.

I didn`t get an autograph from wreslters. But I got one from the president of Federaciòn Mexicana De Futbol (Mexican Soccer Federation)! And I got a pic with him!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Muttant444
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23139

PostSubject: Re: WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009   WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009 I_icon_minitime20/10/09, 01:00 am

Where were you during Regal vs The Hurricane and Undertaker vs CM Punk?
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com
«nînJÂ mÛTt™»
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
«nînJÂ mÛTt™»

eCoins: eCoins: : 21923

PostSubject: Re: WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009   WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009 I_icon_minitime20/10/09, 03:01 pm

Daffy wrote:
Where were you during Regal vs The Hurricane and Undertaker vs CM Punk?

I was at ringside. I will update Hurricane v.s Regal, I was making the Hurri-Signal and Hurricane pointed me! It was sooo AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Muttant444
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23139

PostSubject: Re: WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009   WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009 I_icon_minitime21/10/09, 12:27 am

Ok, only 4 words can explain yolur experiance there: epicly awesome and pwnage!!!
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009   WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Survivor Series Tour 2009
Page 1 of 1