Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beagle79
Pro Sledder
Pro Sledder
Beagle79

eCoins: eCoins: : 23865

Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?   Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think? I_icon_minitime24/02/09, 01:48 am

I need your opinion, Guest!

Did you buy any of the Club Penguin figures or anything else? I recently ordered a few things online, including the create your own duffel bag (very sweet!) But is it worth it to buy more!

Please help me!
Back to top Go down
John
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
John

eCoins: eCoins: : 49512

PostSubject: Re: Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?   Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think? I_icon_minitime24/02/09, 01:51 am

I bought a few from toysrus. But it was kinda weird going near the baby section to pick them up.
Back to top Go down
http://penguin-island.co.cc
Beagle79
Pro Sledder
Pro Sledder
Beagle79

eCoins: eCoins: : 23865

PostSubject: Re: Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?   Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think? I_icon_minitime24/02/09, 01:55 am

Dq231 wrote:
I bought a few from toysrus. But it was kinda weird going near the baby section to pick them up.

They have nothing at my toys r us. But I've been there, and it IS wierd. Fortunly, my mom works with somebody who's having a baby, and she had to pick out a gift for the baby shower, so it wasn't that bad. (It so wasn't worth it. They didn't have anything)
Back to top Go down
Tromboli
Pizza Chef
Pizza Chef
Tromboli

eCoins: eCoins: : 22263

PostSubject: Re: Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?   Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think? I_icon_minitime01/03/09, 08:17 am

im from aussie so i cant help you
Back to top Go down
rookie1125
rookie1125

eCoins: eCoins: : 23947

PostSubject: Re: Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?   Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think? I_icon_minitime01/03/09, 01:19 pm

i got them all except the series 2 figures its really hard to find and they are currently in the boy section (im a boy) but they change there locations.oh does anybody know when is series 2 coming
Back to top Go down
RachelRebellion
Pizza Chef
Pizza Chef
RachelRebellion

eCoins: eCoins: : 22264

PostSubject: Re: Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?   Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think? I_icon_minitime02/03/09, 04:28 am

I won a viking penguin and i got a member card from toys r us.

But my brothers friend bought some

Im guess they are doign good because when i tried to buy a plushie they were sold out all plushes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?   Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Figures, playsets, and more; what do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com