Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23143

The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again Empty
PostSubject: The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again   The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again I_icon_minitime14/09/09, 03:00 am

The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again 593683 I am mad because what happened to Bret Hart happened again. The Undertaker won World Heavyweight title, but then Theadore Long said that the Hells Gate submission hold was still banned. Undertaker used that hold after it was banned and never got in trouble for it. Then, the match was restarted, and CM Punk won with the Andaconda Vise. Here is where this story gets its name. Cm Punk just barely locked it in and the bell was rung, but the camra angles show Undertaker never tapped. Something tells me that at Hell In A Cell, Taker is going to get his revenge.
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com
vipansh
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
vipansh

eCoins: eCoins: : 36715

PostSubject: Re: The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again   The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again I_icon_minitime14/09/09, 11:29 am

I like Taker more than CM Punk.....Go UNDERTAKER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23143

PostSubject: Re: The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again   The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again I_icon_minitime14/09/09, 08:39 pm

I saw the whole match, and the end. Undertaker never tapped, and was locked in it for half a second. Look up " Montreal Screwjob" on youtube, and watch the ones that look old.
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again   The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Montreal Screwjob All Over Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com