Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
«nînJÂ mÛTt™»
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
«nînJÂ mÛTt™»

eCoins: eCoins: : 21923

Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover Empty
PostSubject: Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover   Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover I_icon_minitime10/09/09, 10:17 pm

Hey Guys
Since last night, my PC`s monitor wasn`t failing, so I called an expert today. My PC renders no signal to accessoories anymore and the OS needs to be restarded, all my files were there, Idk if it will take a lot of time to recover. Since now, I am using a crappy mini-laptop.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Muttant444
kittirox
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
kittirox

eCoins: eCoins: : 31830

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover   Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover I_icon_minitime10/09/09, 10:37 pm

well that sucks idleast its gonna be fixed my old computer stopped worknig it over heated itryed turning it on but it wouldnt turn on that happened sometime in 2008
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgoes123cp

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover   Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover I_icon_minitime10/09/09, 10:56 pm

Just open it up... extract the hardrive and hook it up to your craptop. Then you can get your files!
Back to top Go down
tayylor-xoxo
User Of The Week
User Of The Week
tayylor-xoxo

eCoins: eCoins: : 23871

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover   Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover I_icon_minitime10/09/09, 11:09 pm

Oooo that sucks.
My laptop got a really bad virus and my
laptop needed to be restarted too.
Back to top Go down
«nînJÂ mÛTt™»
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
«nînJÂ mÛTt™»

eCoins: eCoins: : 21923

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover   Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover I_icon_minitime10/09/09, 11:42 pm

Minybuddie wrote:
Just open it up... extract the hardrive and hook it up to your craptop. Then you can get your files!

My dad wants a "proffesional" do it. I told him about this and he didn`t believe you! Awww! Goodbye memories! Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover 699573
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Muttant444
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29812

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover   Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover I_icon_minitime11/09/09, 12:57 am

I have a cat-speed pc but its ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover   Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover I_icon_minitime11/09/09, 02:03 am

Tell your dad hes a PLEASE REPORT ME TO PENGUIN ISLAND MOD. As soon as I'm old enough I will be a professional. I could take your computer apart and put it all back togethor! You want some gay-ass nerd to be payed hundreds of dollars for him to just say something like
"It can't be fixed, however we will be able to recover the data for an extra $200"

If I we're your friend in real life I would come to your house and do it for free. I'm not just some guys that's proud of being able to turn their computer on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover   Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Crashed - Several Months To Recover
Page 1 of 1