Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of My Favorite Megazords

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23171

One of My Favorite Megazords Empty
PostSubject: One of My Favorite Megazords   One of My Favorite Megazords I_icon_minitime09/09/09, 03:13 am

Here it is, a picture of the Ninja Megazord. Look at it's epicness!!One of My Favorite Megazords 250px-Ninja_megazord_2!
Next, is the Ninja Megafalcon Zord, and it has the epic pose like in the show. I guess I will poind out that it could not hold anything unlike the one in the movie ( look at the picture above, see no hands, just those metal things over the ape and the wolf ninjazords heads) and the Ninja Megazord threw power energized punches from the ape arm and some power energized jab from the wolf arm while we watched as the monster that got hit by it had light start flowing out of it, and then explode to finish it. As the Ninja Megafalcon Zord, it did a similar thing, except it was both fist at the same time, and there was a white barrier that also came down as it hit in a falcon like dive bomb attack ( yes, the Ninja Megafalcon Zord could fly) and it could do a flying spin kick to set up for this. Now to show you the Ninja Megafalcon Zord: One of My Favorite Megazords Ninjamegafalconzord Sadly, though I had the toy minus the falcon zord because that was sold seperate, I lost the crane zord, which made the head, the ape zord's swords ( yes it had swords), the crome piece for the bear zord's mouth, and the two things that went over the ape and wolf's heads.( yes those things for the hands went over their heads.) I also broke my favorite toy, the Dragon zord ( first season) a couple of years ago. Well, this is it for my trip down memory lane.
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: One of My Favorite Megazords   One of My Favorite Megazords I_icon_minitime09/09/09, 04:02 am

One of My Favorite Megazords 451398 Um... whoa... One of My Favorite Megazords 128681 Is that what I think it is?!??! Oh noes! One of My Favorite Megazords 908333
Back to top Go down
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29844

PostSubject: Re: One of My Favorite Megazords   One of My Favorite Megazords I_icon_minitime09/09/09, 06:55 pm

What? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
thecoolstarr
Sensei Ninja
Sensei Ninja
thecoolstarr

eCoins: eCoins: : 28083

PostSubject: Re: One of My Favorite Megazords   One of My Favorite Megazords I_icon_minitime09/09/09, 11:21 pm

That looks cool
Back to top Go down
Daffy
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Daffy

eCoins: eCoins: : 23171

PostSubject: Re: One of My Favorite Megazords   One of My Favorite Megazords I_icon_minitime10/09/09, 01:28 am

Yes it does, but I still wish I didn't lose those pieces, break the red shogunzord to the other Season 3 Megazord ( the Shogun Megazord, still pretty epic because it finished off monsters with a flaming sword.) Will I post a tribute to that one, probally no.
Back to top Go down
http://daffy90.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of My Favorite Megazords   One of My Favorite Megazords I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of My Favorite Megazords
Page 1 of 1