Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5

Go down 
4 posters

What Will Be Better?
The Beatles: Rock Band
What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_vote_lcap50%What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Guitar Hero 5
What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_vote_lcap50%What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Rocketnuma
Moderator In Training
Moderator In Training
Rocketnuma

eCoins: eCoins: : 23739

What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 Empty
PostSubject: What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5   What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_icon_minitime05/09/09, 11:54 am

The Beatles: Rock Band: Features the Fab Four in the newest Rock Band game. When you get the bundle you get: Sir Paul McCartney's Hofner Bass, John Lennon's Rickenbacker 325 guitar, George Harrison's Gretsch Duo Jet guitar, and Ringo Starr's drums with classic black oyster pearl finish and Ludwig-branded Beatles kick drum head. It costs $250 for the complete set and $99 just for the guitar (Game not included). It has 45 songs total in the game, and if you have Xbox Live you can get "All You Need Is Love" in your setlist. The game is availible 9/09/09.

Guitar Hero 5: This game is very similar to Guitar Hero: World Tour. It features new characters such as Kurt Cobain. It is also a full band set like The Beatles: Rock Band. There is new game modes such as: "Momentum," "Streakers," "Perfectionist," "Do or Die," and "Elimination." For online game modes it allows up to 8 people to play.

I'm getting The Beatles: Rock Band because...

1. They are my favorite band in the world.
2. I know ulmost every single song in it.
3. Awesome graphics.

So the main question is, what do you think will be better?

Last edited by Rocketnuma on 07/09/09, 05:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29848

PostSubject: Re: What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5   What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_icon_minitime05/09/09, 01:35 pm

Um......idk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
tayylor-xoxo
User Of The Week
User Of The Week
tayylor-xoxo

eCoins: eCoins: : 23907

PostSubject: Re: What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5   What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_icon_minitime05/09/09, 03:42 pm

The Beatles: Rock Band. I would get it
but Im saving up for something else.
Back to top Go down
thecoolstarr
Sensei Ninja
Sensei Ninja
thecoolstarr

eCoins: eCoins: : 28087

PostSubject: Re: What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5   What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_icon_minitime05/09/09, 04:00 pm

I think Guitar Hero 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5   What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will be better? The Beatles: Rock Band VS Guitar Hero 5
Page 1 of 1