Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back

Go down 
+2
Jesse11Spykid
John
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
John

eCoins: eCoins: : 49476

Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime23/08/09, 01:42 am

About a month ago I had this dream to make the best cp site out there. It all started, when I had this idea to turn Penguin Island into Club Penguin Exclusives. The idea was great, alot of users agreed with the idea. Thus CPE was born. We had a great first couple of weeks, until it happened. The #iamthewalrus attacked me and Minybuddie. (NEW RULE: Anyone caught talking about them will either be banned or their topics deleted) We went down hill, with our new vbulletin closed and suspended, and our main site: www.clubpenguinexclusives.com was suspended. I thought this was the end when I lost my main youtube account cpDq231 and it had almost 2,000 subbies. I thought I had to take action.

I decided to go self hosted on Wordpress.org. I am now using a free server that has 5.5 GB of space and more than 200GB bandwidth. I have made the main blog or cheats site better than ever, since we get about 700-1,000 views per day. That was a success. The forum on the other hand was a epic failure. The dam walruses hacked and closed that awesome vbulletin forum, some of our users may remember it. I tried 3 other times with it, but I was suspended each time. I figured having a server is great if you want an arcade or just a wordpress.

Long story short is we are staying with forumotion. And not losing out almost 850 users.

New Theme will be coming tonight. It will be a construction theme, as we will be coming back. So make sure to log in tonight. CPE Forums are back, and will always be back. I will be buying a domain: www.clubpenguinexclusives.net.

~Dq231
Back to top Go down
http://penguin-island.co.cc
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29812

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime23/08/09, 01:49 am

Wow! Ok! Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
John
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
John

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime23/08/09, 01:51 am

I just sent this out to everyone, and told them all the new address.
Back to top Go down
The Muttal
The Muttal

eCoins: eCoins: : 21538

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime23/08/09, 01:55 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
John
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
John

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime23/08/09, 02:03 am

I will be working on the theme soon now.
Back to top Go down
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29812

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime23/08/09, 02:09 am

Oh ok and work on the pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
vipansh
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
vipansh

eCoins: eCoins: : 36711

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime23/08/09, 06:41 am

This is gonna be rocking!
Back to top Go down
alex98784
alex98784

eCoins: eCoins: : 22137

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime28/08/09, 11:17 pm

WHOOT
Back to top Go down
vineland
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
vineland

eCoins: eCoins: : 17948

PostSubject: Cool!   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime18/03/12, 08:58 pm

Very Happy Cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back   Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Theme and CPE is coming back
Page 1 of 1