Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Win a free rare non member account!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rookie1125
rookie1125

eCoins: eCoins: : 23943

Win a free rare non member account! Empty
PostSubject: Win a free rare non member account!   Win a free rare non member account! I_icon_minitime16/06/09, 09:44 pm

Hey people as you all know i am making a contest in the blog,if you dont know well go to the penguin island blog(il psot the link later).First of all staff members cannot enter this contest.Second some may think im lying and im not its really a penguin not a rick roll.and finally il either pm the winenr in the forum or private chat to the winner in the chatbox.So go to http://www.penguin-island-blog.co.cc/ And get ready to answer the questions.
Back to top Go down
John
Pengistrators
Pengistrators
John

eCoins: eCoins: : 49508

Win a free rare non member account! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win a free rare non member account!   Win a free rare non member account! I_icon_minitime16/06/09, 10:18 pm

think about it, what if that rare penguin was yours, and you found out someone was giving it away. You wouldn't like that. You would try to stop it. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://penguin-island.co.cc

Win a free rare non member account!
Page 1 of 1