Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Oops! It appears you're not logged in. Click "Log In" to begin.

Don't have an account? Most of our content requires a roistered account, click "Register" to get started!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to make your own Text Shop!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ryzack
Night Club DJ
Night Club DJ
ryzack

eCoins: eCoins: : 23888

How to make your own Text Shop! Empty
PostSubject: How to make your own Text Shop!   How to make your own Text Shop! I_icon_minitime07/06/09, 12:28 am

Word and Picture based guide.
Using Paint (Old Paint if you have Windows it should be built in)
Step 1: Find a good size for your signature. A good size is 460 x 169 (this does not have to be perfect). If you are using the Windows XP version of Paint you can grab a corner (it will be a blue square) and drag it. The size will be at the bottom right when you drag it.

Step 2: Find a good price. A good starting price is 25 PI coins. If it gets popular raise the price.

Step 3: Ask a friend if you can test it on him. Such as give him a message like this

Quote :
Hello there ryzack! I am making a new text shop and I would like to ask you if I can make a free one just for me to test it out. You can pick your own colours if you want and text! If it is ok than reply Smile
If you get a reply for example
Quote :
Sure! Thank you ryzack! I want Arial Black font with a blue background and green text. But my name on it too! THANKS!

Step 4: Download Photoshop (trail) or you can use any graphics you have on your computer. If you want some cool text download the latest Paint. (Search on Google).

Step 5: Start out with a background. (Which is blue)

Step 6: If you are using Paint click the A in the toolbox.

Step 7: Drag it whereever you want the text to be.

Step 8: Change your font to green (Just click green on the bottom left corner)

Step 9: Change your font to Arial Black and a size (Make sure the size is big and visible).

Step 10: Type what they want you to type for this example I will use Dq231 Proud Owner of Penguin Island.
(The problem with the old Paint is the text background goes white. So if you use the Paint Bucket to the colour you want it will look a little messed up. I don't reccomend the old Paint.)

Step 11: Make sure you put your name in the corner in tiny printing just to show you made it.

Step 12: Upload it at Photobucket or Tinypic.com. Use this link to help you upload your picture "http://www.penguin-island.co.cc/penguin-island-forums-f4/signature-guide-addition-to-vandalmilk-s-t1333.htm#18823" Start from Step 3 and skip to the end.

Step 13: PM the person your giving it too and give a nice message.

Congratulations you survived a long boring reading of how to make a text shop.

+ if this helped you! Or click Thanks if it is there
Jesse11Spykid
Hockey Peng
Hockey Peng
Jesse11Spykid

eCoins: eCoins: : 29816

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own Text Shop!   How to make your own Text Shop! I_icon_minitime07/06/09, 12:51 am

That is a.....AWESOME GUIDE!! THANK YOU!!! Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheatstv.co.cc
andrew3867
EPF Agent
EPF Agent
andrew3867

eCoins: eCoins: : 30610

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own Text Shop!   How to make your own Text Shop! I_icon_minitime07/06/09, 01:34 pm

nice guide
Back to top Go down
batista334
batista334

eCoins: eCoins: : 21965

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own Text Shop!   How to make your own Text Shop! I_icon_minitime16/06/09, 10:39 am

clubpenguin and penguin island rocks
Back to top Go down
Tgpcds
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tgpcds

eCoins: eCoins: : 29003

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own Text Shop!   How to make your own Text Shop! I_icon_minitime16/06/09, 06:11 pm

Please don't go off topic, *Invisi-warn.

And locked for no further discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own Text Shop!   How to make your own Text Shop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make your own Text Shop!
Page 1 of 1